Friday, March 6, 2009

I have a recipe I just made up.

I haven't tested it yet! Jackies
1 bag of popcorn
1/2 bag of mini marshmallows
1 pinch of sprinkles per jackie
1 small-medium pack of candy (chocolate, nibs, dots, jelly bellies, licorice or penny candies)
Optional:
1 small dish of melted butter (Remeber to put it in a microwavable dish or else zap zap zip it will create a ball of blue energy)
1 small shake of salt or to taste
Marishino cherries.
Instructions
1. Pop the popcorn
2. Melt the marshmallows
3. Make mini sandwiches
4. Spread marshmallows on top and put the sprinkles on
5. Add the candies and leave covered with wax paper on the counter for 10 minutes
6. ENJOY!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi bailey!
    my name is abigail.
    I was wondering how you got the smiley.
    could you email me the answer at abigail@peanutbutterkisses.com, or by leaving a comment at my blog.

    ReplyDelete