Sunday, March 8, 2009

I am going to have sooo much fun.

Today I am going swimming with my two best friends Keira and Mya.

Last night I got am leash for my hamster so that she can walk around the house with out having to crash into things like she does in her play ball.

I counted the number of screams in a "Suite life of Zack and Cody" episode and the episode was the ghost in suite 613. Every time they screamed I wrote a little tally mark next to it I even had to when I was making my breakfast!

I made stone soup today.

Go to www.youtube.com and look up hamster on a piano eating popcorn. It is really cute!

Where I live it is sunny and -4 Celsius but it feels like -12 Celsius but I think that it feels like +4 Celsius. Well there is ice everywhere but that's beside the point.

Oh I have a homeschooling activity for all you homeschooling people or if you just feel like an activity: 'Yes we'd like fries with that" by Angela Preimesburger of Sumter Calif. From the book The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas by Linda Dobson
What kid doesn't like going out for some fast food? While at the restaurant my kids like to spell with the french fries.

Website of the day is...www.pbskidsgo.org

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment