Friday, March 6, 2009

Woot I am here to stay!!!

Hello my name is Bailey but you can call me Cherry. I am home schooled and I have been ever since January 2009.

I have an idea of homeschooling activities on almost every post. This one is from the book "The Ultimate Book of Homeschooling Ideas" by Linda Dobson:

Chocolate chip excavation by Cindy Allas, Fairfield California,
Practice excavation with chocolate chip cookies. Each person who is doing the activity gets 1 or 2 chocolate chip cookies and 3 toothpicks or 1 plastic spoon. Use the spoon or tooth pick to pry out the chocolate chips and as soon as you take out all of the chocolate chips you can tell your friend or your parents to look at the cookie and search for any left over chips. Do the same on any other cookies and have fun.

I thought of this: You can also try playing "Store" in which the chocolate chips are worth say... 1 dollar in play money and you can choose somebody to be the store clerk (if you play with quite a few people) and the store clerk can give you small prizes such as: a bouncie ball piece of candy or any small toy you can find at a dollar store.

I just got back from my mom's chiropractor apointment.

A few days ago I got a new video game called my sims.

My favourite tv show is either "Arthur" or "Suite Life of Zack and Cody."

I am RANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment