Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I just had the best trip of my life!!!! part 2

Sorry for not getting to you sooner but I guess I was a little busy. While I was not writing I had a baby brother!! On may 24Th at 3:40 in the afternoon, he weighed 9lbs 12 1/2 oz. So any way back to the trip.
On the second day I was there we went swimming at the giant wave pool they have. It was fun you could rent an inner tube and it was fun because one wave I was on it was so powerful it knocked me off my inner tube! Then we dried off and went to the amusement park. It was so much fun! The first ride I went on before we took off someone puked it was gross! So I found bumper cars instead. I tried the swings again. It was fun we went really fast!
I found a swinging pirate ship and I rode it 5 times in a row. Then we went for dinner. We had Chinese food. Then I rode on the ship another 5 times in a row and I didn't get sick!
The next day we went to the Royal Alberta museum. It was really fun they had an Arctic exhibit.
The next day we had to get up at 5 in the morning to catch our train home. We hopped on the train and rode home.
BTW I am 10 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment